Monday, March 12, 2007

A Request

I've been getting some comments lately from anonymous users. While I don't mind that random people are reading my blog, it would be nice to have names signed. I could just have the option of comment settings to only allow registered users, forcing everyone to leave their name, but I realize that some people don't have accounts. So I'm just requesting that, if you leave a comment and you don't have an account and/or aren't signed in, please leave your name, even if you think I won't know you. It will just help me feel better about my comments, as it is kind of scary not knowing who all these "anonymous" people are.

Thanks. : )

8 comments:

yongchuan zhao said...

Wow!pretty girl!I'm a boy from China .May I make friends with u?

Anonymous said...

Back off, whoever you are! She doesn't make friends over the internet.

Rebecca said...

Dear Anonymous,

Didn't you read the post? You were supposed to sign your name!

=)

Anonymous said...

Dear Lily,

Yes, I did... but my real name doesn't sound as ominous as I wanted to come across!

;-)

Elizabeth said...

haha kids.

yongchuan zhao said...

why doesn't she make friends over the internet?Is that a kid stuff? but I don't think so.I am a friend of luke merrill

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth

Ok, so I'm really slow to reply, but you said in one of your comments that you might get to visit London... really? What's happening? It's a beautiful place, an I'd love to show you around! I hope you're having a great week and enjoying the warmth. It actually snowed here yesterday for about 5 minutes. So it's pretty cold, but I love it! See ya and God bless!

This and That said...

Elizabeth, how are you?!
Just wanted to say hi! =)